Thursday, August 11, 2011

WHAT IS HAPPENEING TO ME?!?

ever since the start of college my body and mind changed to a girls. i am a guy 19 5'11 and 145ish pounds too. my body seems to be changing into a girls and i think it has to do with hormones but im way to scared to see a doctor. my , hips, and thighs have gotten big and soft and recently so is my chest is starting even my girlfriend noticed my new feminine frame. there is no weight gain anywhere else on my body and i havent gained a lot of weight, but my skin is much softer and even the structure of my face is more feminine. everytime i look for a reason why all i get is a bunch or tranual stuff that im scared to read. wearing slim jeans, im not even a guy from the backside anymore and i feel like the only thing keeping me as a man is my . i was even mistaken for a girl the other day and i even get really emotional like a girl. IM AM NOT A TROLL and im sure its a hormone problem, but can some1 help me without telling me to go to a doctor please because part of me has accepted it and likes it, i feel like its a disease taking over

No comments:

Post a Comment