Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I wan to become a better muslimah! BUT IS IT GONNA HAPPEN????

ok i am a really weird person top start off everything, salamu calaykum wlwb ok i'm a 14 yr old grl born with 8 sisters one is big and become old (18) and lives in kuwait with my dad because he works there. ok i'm in surat safaat while others in my masjid are little bit ahid of me i know how how to read arabica and recite the whole quran in my tongue is just that i never get chance to although i go to masjid every sat. and sundays. when i get disappointed in myself is cream till i get red in the face in the bathroom where no one can see i'm crying. I go to school with like 2 or 3 muslims and my neighboor who is a muslim alwayz backstabs me which makes me really mad but i don't say anything to her i ignore her. my mom and dad want me to become a doctor who studies medicine but i want to become a islamic scholor well even if i try to convince them about wat i want they'll think i made a horrible choice. what shall i do??? muslims answer my question 1 by 1. HELP ME I'M A DISASTER!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment