Sunday, August 14, 2011

Was i molested today in the mage parlour?

hey was wondering. ... today i went over for a full body mage in a nearby parlour which happens to be quite renowned. my meuse , as is the norm, was a woman in her late 20s, or thats what it looked like. she's new there, never seen her before. now whn my backside had been maged she turned me over, till which point it was normal, and she handed me a couple of extra towels to cover my chest and my lower abdomen and thighs. and she had her face turned away when i was gettin myself covered. she's a very well behaved, warm, communicative girl, or at least thats what i felt. then she was maging my rib zone and tummy, back to my chest area, and BANG! she touches my underneath the towel ones, and then after a while later ones more, very subtly while she's still maging.. and then she CATEGORICALLY rubs my areola and , alternating my . actually i never came across this before so i asked if nipple massage was allowed, and then she said there was some change in the rigid norm cause the parlor had just changed hands. she asked me if i was comfortable with an intimate massage and i didnt have any reason to say no cause i was liking it (hey stop judging any girl would like it i'm sure, and she was a woman for gods sake). and she took her time massaging all of it, it felt awesome but not for ones did it feel like she was being ual and fondling my private parts or something.. but then another thing happened, she was working up my thighs which is the next best thing i like right after a back massage, but then she surprised me ones more. its perfectly normal for a masseuse to touch the pubis while massaging thighs, but she , with quite an intensity did massage the outer lips patiently working her way into the inner side of my ......... now i was really embarrassed and couldnt ask her to stop or something, she continued for some time.. and i'm really sensitive so i had a really intense *you know what*. it was all very relaxing, true, but i was wondering if she molested me, or if she is a or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment