Saturday, August 13, 2011

Help ! I bought a new bike, thinking that i will save a fortune in gasoline, but it's not working out too well

Hey.. I carry in my bikes everyday also, although not up loads of steps.. I know how that goes from taknig the train and subway in NYC. Anyway, I forgot his name but I just read an answer the man who works in a bike shop, he's on the ball about how to hold the bike.. try to rest the top tube on your shoulder.. it makes is so much easier to hold. and don't leave your bike in the street overnight... if u do use kryptonite chains.. they're strong... I personally wouldn't ever leave my bike locked up overnight! or for more than an hour or two. Dont go back to driving!!!!!! and dont ride an exercise bike~~~~ keep riding and you'll realize more and more about how to go about riding and when you have the right of way.. and if anybody ***** wit you.... spit on their car! aight!?

No comments:

Post a Comment