Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Do i have a panic disorder?

a few weeks before xmas i think i had a panic attack, it started because i had a severe migraine and i think the pain brought on a panic attack, i had this overwhelming fear that i was going to die, my heart felt as though it was going to pound out of my chest and then i lost all control shaking felling sick, dazed breathless numbness in my hand si felt as though i was on drugs, it was unbelievably scary i ended up in hospital as i didn't no what was going on they gave me no answers. so i just forgot about it hoped that's would be the end but last night completley out of the blue it happened again only this time i didnt have a migrane or any pain to trigger it witch made it all the more scary im sure there panic attacks but i dont want my doctor to put me on pills for them, do you think this will happen again and turn into a disorder if i dont speak to my doctor. i really need some advise from someone who has experienced similar things thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment