Friday, August 12, 2011

Jehovah's Witnesses...please help?

I have been with my wife since she was 18 (I was 26 when we met) and we have been together almost 5 years but married for only a 1 1/2. She just recently cheated on me and I forgave her but everyday is a struggle with my feelings of loneliness, depression, heartache, and sometime alot of anger. I have tried talking with her about it but she gets frustrated when I bring it up. I know I forgave her but it is hard to forget something like this. It hurts so bad. I am a man but yet I want to cry like a child. I can not, for some reason get that night out of my head. I stayed up until 4:30 in the morning with my 2 kids wondering where she was. When she got home from the club she said that her and her friends were out eating and she said it with a straight face. A few days later she admitted to sleeping with another guy. Then she admitted that she came back to me because the other guy did not want her and we have kids together. I am so torn up inside right now but cant talk to her about it. I have prayed. When I look at her, I see that I love her but I am still angry inside. She tells me she regrets it every day but she still has this itch to want to leave me and the kids home and go and party with her friends. She says she gave up her youth for kids and marriage and that I should be more understanding and that I forgave her and I need to get over it already (its been 2 weeks since the cheating), she MAY BE PREGNANT FROM ME but she does not seem happy at all. What is the answer to all of this. Fellow brother and sisters out there that can offer their opinion FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART - PLEASE HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment