Monday, August 8, 2011

What do you think about this comment from Felix Sabates MIS fans?

Reading that, I didn't see anything very offensive about what Felix said. The races at MIS have been on top of many people's list of tracks to soon lose a race. I disagree with him about it being stupid to add a bunch of seats when the demand went sky high. So a track should turn away a hundred thousand fans who are willing to show up and buy tickets? There isn't a huge difference in a track that seats 100k having 60k fans show up in a track that sits 60k and having 60k show up. The main thing that struck me about the article was the MIS president put a whole lot of words in Felix's mouth that I didn't hear him say or imply. All that having been said, I hope the schedule remains exactly the same for years to come. I would be devestated if Martinsville ever lost a race....or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment