Thursday, August 11, 2011

What Adam Lambert did on Wednesday...?

Okay so my question is how many of you think what Adam Lambert did on Wednesday was wrong. When Ryan told him to choose the group he thought he belonged to and he actually did. As far back as I remember nobody has actually chosen because they feel to bad. Also, Ryan never told him he was safe. He just automatically umed he was. His exact words were, "well based on last night, this group" (Danny and Alysons group.) He knew that that group had the better singers. First, I think it was rude of him to even choose to begin with, but I also wonder what Kris and Matt thought of him after he did that. I personally think it was wrong. Feel free to disagree and correct me if any of the points I have made are wrong. I just want your guys opinions on this situation. Do you think what he did was wrong? I think he has gotten way too y too. Again, my opinion...your thoughts please?

No comments:

Post a Comment