Monday, August 8, 2011

I think i'm in love with a girl who's of kosovan descent. I'm Indian.?

we used to study in the same management accounting cl at university and got to know each other a bit better (through discussing how's everything, how's ignments etc). we also have each other's mobile numbers. I only started realising i have feelings for her later on through the course. Like i said before, she's of kosovan descent while i'm a indian hindu. I saw her for the first time at my graduation, since university ended. She's a really sweet girl and i would really like to ask her out and succeed, but i'm worried due to an unpleasant experience i had when i previously asked one of my friends and she reciprocated. But it later turned out she didn't mean it and was gloating about it to her friend which hurt a little. I've never been in a relationship nor on a date before & feel if i ask this girl out, i can make something of this. How do i do it & what should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment