Friday, August 12, 2011

Guys or Girls...what should I do?! Please Help! ?

im girlfriends with my neighbor..we get along, i get along with all with all his friends..BUT i believe i am his first serious gf and he used to be like the JOCK in high school who never expressed feelings, doesn't like PDA..i know he likes me but he doesnt call me to just talk about stuff u know like i've heard normal bf's do..we see each other atleast every other day but he never calls for the heck of it just txt to say whats up, want to hang out. should i tell him if im in this more than he is? i have been dying to go see this chick flick in theatres and he knows i want to see it badly..why can't he just ask to go? he also has only taken me out to eat once and didn't pay for me..basically is this cause he is new to being a bf? or what? what should i do that will not offend him

No comments:

Post a Comment